June 13, 2010

Nobody likes you when you're 23.



Whoa. This week has been a fucking trip. So much good mixed with bad that I can't even decide if it equals out to being a good week.The Good:
+ I got to assist another advanced education at Toni and Guy and got to hang with some amazing hairdressers that I look up to
+ Got a Keratin treatment on my hair and its SO much healthier
+ I worked at Providence Style week doing hair for the runway
+ Saw PBC and Lemuria on Friday night
+ Mental break from working at the restaurant
+ Friends are home from tour for a weekish

The Bad:
- I lost money by not working all week
- I turned my love, Lisa's hair purple which resulted in her cutting off her platinum hair off and dying it jet black. fucking fail.
- I realized it's been a year since Ricky has died. This one really kills me. I think about him every single day and wish I could just wrap my arms around him. His picture will forever stay in my wallet. They say 'out of sight out of mind' but I never want him that for him.
- I'm almost done at Toni and Guy. 1 week left. I'm going to miss SO many outstanding people

arighaeurghjaergjerag

I want to go to Six Flags on Friday. and I need to book my flight to Arkansas.
I also need to get my license for RI and then MA. ASAP!!!!!!!! so I can start at Shag..I hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment