March 21, 2010

It all started with today

Today, I awoke in the most unusually awesome mood. The sun was just barely beaming through my bedroom window which I had left open all night letting the cool air filter out my stuffy, winter staleness of my room. I got out of bed feeling so refreshed even after my draining drive home from MA to RI...and falling sleep behind the wheel (again). I made breakfast, had coffee by the window and relaxed before working.

Anyway...
after having a solid night at work I went and hung with the boys. I really love being one of the boys sometimes. There's no drama, jealousy, competition, or bullshit. Joe, Jay, Eric and I just hung around listening to music and then we all biked down to Trinity to have a chill night and play pool. You know, I've never biked around Providence before and it was amazing. I hate this city but tonight was different. The ride was dark, cool, quiet, and calming. My legs were tired and my hands were cold but I didn't think about it. All I felt was a sense of tranquility. Even with all of the cars racing by it still seemed quiet to me. I don't know. Tonight was just really good. It's nights like these that make me feel confident that RI isn't a shit hole full of shit fucks. I love my girl friends but when I'm with the boys I almost revert back to when I was little. No cares just fun and letting go. I can be myself because there's no need to impress or hold back. It's really an awesome feeling.

I have a bunch of other madness going on in my head but i'm focusing on the positive points at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment