July 14, 2009

Building a house of anxiety

Right now there's a lot going on for me and new things keep jumping on my plate and it's making me freak!

I start my new job today and I hate unfamiliar things so my anxiety is pretty high right now and I don't want to go! But I have to and it's making feel super uncomfortable. I've been excited to move to Providence for months and now that it's here I don't want to! I have had the best summer ever and I have to be a big girl and give it all up come August 1st because I will be insanley busy.

Recap of my past week:
July 4: went to a wedding, went to drew's party, went pool hopping. 4:30a.m. bedtime
July 5: rope swinging with my favorites
July 6: hung with melissa and laid out and pool hopping i think?
July 7: worked, movies with the boys, parking lot hangout session, 3:30a.m. bedtime
July 8: went to the quarries with the boyyss
July 9: bistro with ash and ben, then went to more bars
July 10: worked, partieddddd at ian's, had some more fun, 4:45a.m. bedtime
July11: went to the beach the my loves then work (over an hour & 1/2 late)
July 12: went to the cape with my lady friends
July 13: beach at the cape, home, quarries

and this is just what I remember doing! My summer has been awesome and i'm a baby and don't want to give it up. But I was reminded today when I received my college diploma in the mail that growing up is inevitable. Now my chest feels heavy I don't feel right. I want to wake up and have it be a new day already.

No comments:

Post a Comment