April 13, 2009

Lack of Spontanaiety

I like to think that i'm spontaneous..for some reason that seems like a fun quality I'd like to have.
But I've realized i'm NOT. At all.
In fact i'm super anxious when it comes to doing something that isn't in my realm.

I'm going to try and "live a little".
I should be heading back to college soon to get some work done.
But I was invited to go see He Is Legend in Natick tonight..and i'm going. This seems like no big deal to any normal person, but i'm having anxiety about not getting work done. I don't even have class today!! I feel as though i'm going to miss something important by not being at school when i'm supposed to be.

I'm so stupid, i'm not missing out on anything!
I don't have class.
I don't even have my own computer with assignments I could be working on.
Yet, I can tell my heart is beating a little faster than normal..and it will be all day. FML.
Why does my anxiety always stop me from doing anything fun?

2 comments:

  1. i feel you on this. though, anxiety could ruin A LOT more than just fun. feel lucky. very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no. it ruins more than fun. i'm aware.
    it ruins lots of stuff for me.
    although..it has prevented me from being a slut. so that's pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete